We Give a Crap
To our core, Poo~Pourri promotes and encourages important, heathy and sometimes hard conversations for change—it’s who we are. We believe all people should have a voice, the opportunity to succeed, and a safe environment to grow, pursue their dreams and bare their genius. That is why Poo~Pourri supports programs around the world that help push other’s forward.
Join us in turning crappy into happy through support of the organizations below.
We give a crap faqs
I don't feel like my vote really counts, I'm just one person. So why should I bother?
How the heck do I register to vote?
Do you support a political candidate?
I don’t think companies should get political. I’m not buying Poo~Pourri anymore.
What are you doing as a company to support BIPOC communities as a whole?
Here are a few ways we’re working to do and be better:
- Providing implicit bias trainings to our staff
- Refining our recruiting process to ensure we are being intentional as we interview and hire more BIPOC individuals
- Prioritizing diversity in marketing campaigns and influencer partnerships, including partnerships with Black-owned businesses
- Donating financially and with our time to organizations like NAARC and Color of Change
- Ensuring people’s voices are heard by working with organizations like When We All Vote to increase participation in every election and close the race and age voting gap
- Calling shit out—both internally and in society. None of us are perfect. But we have to be willing to listen and learn, and that is what we are trying to do at Poo~Pourri
- Challenge corporations to be true partners in fighting the systemic inequalities that still plague our nation. Again, we’re not perfect, but corporate responsibility has to be more than a tagline