No products in the cart.
Join the Poo Crew!
Poo~Pourri Job Listings
Key Account Manager
As Key Account Manager, you will manage and grow existing Key Accounts (Mid-Tier) and Generate New Business.
- ... work closely with product development.
- ... promote and enforce brand awareness and standards with our accounts.
- ... are a Project Manager and thrive on organziation.
- ... grow the accounts and maximize the potential of existing distribution channels.
- ... are a core member of our energetic, clever, super collaborative team.
- ... are a self-starter, put a high value on customer service, and have exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- ... are a creative problem solver.
- ... have an eye for trends.
Social Media Manager
Hey you! Yeah, you, half reading this job description, half reading an article about how brands are using Instagram’s new Stories feature. Poo~Pourri is on the hunt for an experienced Social Media Manager with an elevated sense of humor, a business mind, and a passion for clever content creation and community engagement. Poo~Pourri has the greatest fans on the poopin’ planet (seriously!). The Social Media Manager will have the pleasure of engaging with Poo fans through timely, dynamic, interactive, and engaging social content. The person will look, speak, act, _and smell_ like an expert advocate of Poo~Pourri by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various social platforms.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (the sh*t you’ll own)
- Maintain continuous, around-the-clock daily social activity
- Act as a liaison across the Internet—engage in live conversations by answering questions, mediating discussions, and creating content to spark dialogue
- Develop and implement social content to boost consumer engagement and profitability
- Assist with development and execution of daily content calendar/schedule
- Work closely with our Digital team to monitor effectiveness benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs (analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results)
- Oversee online contests, polls, product giveaways, and sweepstakes
- Monitor online competitor presences
- Monitor online Poo~Pourri international distributor presences
- Research channels for relevance and trend identification
- Report chatter and other relevant online data (the transfer of customer issues or complaints to Poo~Pourri customer service)
- Utilize good judgment in safeguarding Poo~Pourri’s image in social responses and content
- Accountable for continuous learning—understanding and monitoring best practices, trends, methodologies, and technologies/platforms in the ever-changing social landscape
QUALIFICATIONS + EXPERIENCE
- Ideal bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing communications
- 2+ years professional experience in social media and/or content marketing
- Expert knowledge of social networking channels, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, Snapchat, Periscope, and blogging
- Strong written communication skills are a must, with an emphasis on grammar/spelling excellence
- Must be willing to work nonstandard business hours, including nights and weekends (social media doesn’t close at 5 o’clock!)
- Good judgment (as the social voice of Poo~Pourri, this is _hugely_ important)
- High esthetic standards
- Must be able to work in a (very) fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize
- Energetic, inquisitive, and collaborative with a great attitude and go-getter mentality
- Must be a challenger and a risk taker
- Ability to honor the brand as it is while elevating it to a new level of recognition in the world