No products in the cart.
Art Director - Retail/Packaging
If your favorite four letters are CMYK...
If a shopping trip to the mall turns into a photoshoot of you documenting killer retail displays...
If you only go to hardware stores to collect paint chips...
If your bathroom is filled with product boxes because you can't stomach throwing great packaging away...
If you hold your design esthetic to a higher standard...Then keep reading.
About the Poosition
The Executive Assistant (EA) to the President is responsible for a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities that are ever-evolving and can change quickly with little notice. The EA will provide administrative support and assistance to a creative, energetic and successful leader who is big on vision, passion and action, and needs an excellent right-hand person to work the details, organize, coordinate, and help manage the magic happening here. We are looking for a strong self-starter that enjoys helping to facilitate the speed of retail!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and maitain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interaact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels in all departments
- Interact with external clients
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvement where necessary
- 5-7 years in retail, packaging and branding design. Strong CPG Display, packaging, retail experience background is required.
- BA or BFA in graphic design, advertising or related field.
- Smart, dynamic portfolio with diverse collection of well-executed design in displays, packaging, in-store environments and branding.
- Prior agency side design experience is highly preferred (Branding, Retail, Print)
- Portfolio with strong sense of layout design, use of color, dynamic typography and understanding of visual hierarchy to convey clear messaging across print platforms
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign - proficiency essential
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi — basic understanding
- Illustration, hand lettering and photography experience a plus
Responsibilities (the sh*t you'll own)
- Interpret marketing and sales needs from customers and deliver on brand solutions
- Design and concept compelling solutions that captivate and engage both new and existing customers, across retail mediums.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and juggle various types of projects on different timelines, with independent time-management skills between product development and marketing
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Design Director and Designers to create print design solutions that support the brand in the physical space
- Prepare and deliver press-ready print files to various vendors brand partners
- Ensure the integrity and consistency of the brand through brand standards
- Collaborate and brainstorm in a creative team environment and be able to sell creative visions
- Lead art direction for product photography and styling of photo shoots
- Evolving as the company grows and the position responsibilities increase
- A passion for detail and forward-thinking creative solutions
- Ability to work in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Confidence to independently create ideas as well as work together in a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- A go-getter attitude and the ability to roll with the punches
- Creative and Energetic Environment
- Innovative and Award-Winning Products
- Bottomless lattes —no really!
- Casual Work Environment - flush yeah!
- Access to massage chair and relaxation room any time of the day!
- ...and of course endless poo jokes!
- Matching 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation —woohoo!
- Medical and Dental Benefits
Show us your skills! Interested applicants please submit resume, portfolio (under 10mb)/link.Apply Here
Sr. Director of Marketing
About the Poosition
People say you should think outside the box. We reply, "what box?" POO~POURRI has an award-winning marketing team and we are looking for our fearless leader; a progressive, rock star rebel that just so happens ot be a marketing guru —a bonafide badass. Can you work in a room full of BIG THINKERS & put that creativity into ACTION???
The ideal candidate is excited to manage the greatest marketing team in our industry.
He/She is the master strategizer and executor
"The right candidate is a "follow through enforcer" that loves to push projects to the finish line on time and on budget."
This person strikes the right balance between being detail-oriented enough to manage a small scrappy budget (well, scrappy compared to the big guys) with being strategic enough to ensure the POO-POURRI brand gains world dominance in bathroom odor control.
We believe in supersonic speed growth. You must be able to think fast on your feet at 200 miles an hour...while spinning 10 plates...AND while managing a whole team of plate spinners (think circus act).
This person can inspire and lead a team of passionate creatives to do great things (if a shrine isn't built for you in the first year, then we have an issue).
This person is wildly intuitive—can you sense a bad move a mile away? Intuition is a sense we cherish and honor—we've got guts and know how to listen to them!
Oh, and we are super into self-development. If you're not doing this because you are totally jazzed about marketing, then you're not a fit and not in the right career. LEave now and find what lights you up...fast (the clock is ticking).
We believe in and create miracles every day. Positivity needs to be your go-to morning drink.
This person oversees the performance and management of primary channels, including online marketing, email, print & direct, social media, affiliates, partnerships & events, SEO, PR and content. The successful candidate will bring a combination of organizational management and disciplined leadership, strategic guidance, and build out to all POO~POURRI marketing channels.
This position will be responsible for the following:
Leads the integrated marketing planning process, setting the strategy, and driving teams to execution.
- Drives the development and execution of advertising programs nationwide across several mediums (internet, TV, print, etc.)
- Heads research initiatives to understand brand resonance, consumer segmentation, and product definition/use cases.
- Defines budget and dependencies as part of the integrated marketing process, while managing media and research budgets.
- Increases core brand equity measures such as brand awareness, preference, and purchase across all prospective markets.
- Establishes marketing ROI / KPIs and increases metrics yearly.
- Provides stimulus for innovative solutions to business and media issues.
- Actively participates in a new business planning and related presentations.
- Delivers weekly and monthly product updates and business analysis to management.
- Tracks, analyzes, and interprets the competitive landscape for sustainable brand advantage.
- Collaborates with product teams/business units to define and consistently position best branding.
- Coordinates other business units such as sales, marketing, finance, etc. around common strategies in supporting and improving branding initiatives
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs product research and development.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field
- 5-7 years of Marketing management experience, creative agency experience a plus
- Successful track record in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment including channel, print, digital, retail, social, etc.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, project management software experience a plus but not required
- Ability to function well in a high-volume, fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Budget management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented but able to move fast (think cheetah)
- Adaptable to fast-changing demands
Ability to climb stairs
Ability to travel 10%
Ability to work on a computer for long periods of time
Human Resources Generalist
About the poosition
The HR Generalist will be responsible for the cultivation and preservation of the playful, eccentric Poo culture! This person is upbeat, optimistic and curious, with strong ethical principles and a talent for building cohesive environments. This person is a touchstone of the Poo Crew who believes that purpose, partnership and passion lead to extraordinary things. Plus this person will have the opportunity to represent the world's BEST Before You Go Toilet Spray — Flush Yeah!
- Administration of policies and programs covering all aspects of human resources
- Ensure compliance with federal and state labor laws and regulations
- Coordinate the delivery of benefits programs, including administering the annual open enrollment process
- Serve as the payroll liaison and manage HRIS
- Interact with all levels of organizatioin, including the President and the Founder
- Administer the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Maintain the Poo Crew Handbook and ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Assist in the development of programs that increase employee engagement and provide opportunities for career development
- Develop and administer the performance management process
- Perform exit interview and evaluate data to analyze turnover and employee satisfaction; and develop and implement strategies for improvement
- Manage the compensation plan and write and maintain job descriptions
- Assist the recruiter with sourcing and screening candidates, interviews and job offers
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years HR Generalist experience, including heavy employee relations
- Experience with payroll and benefits administration
- Well versed in federal and state labor laws
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up, or similar company, and thrives in a less structured environment
- Must act with integrity and maintain a high level of discretion at all times
- A great sense of humor—we discuss poo...a lot
- High energy and positive attitude with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work with a high sense of urgency under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to fast-changing demands —at Poo HQ the only constant is change
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to climb stairs frequently
- Creative, high-energy work environment — sitting still is hard for us
- Award-winning marketing and kickass products
- Employee discounts on products (you'll never have to smell your poop again...like ever)
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy snacks available for when your stomach starts rumblin'
- Bottomless lattes and sparkling water —if you aren't obsessed with Topo Chico yet, you will be!
- Massage chair and relaxation room, for when you need a breather
- ...and of course endless Poo jokes!