No products in the cart.
VP of Growth
In 2007, Suzy Bátiz created Poo~Pourri—a natural, effective solution to a universal problem: sh*t happens, and it stinks. Since then, Poo~Pourri has rapidly grown to become way more than just an odor eliminating prodcut. Poo~Pourri has taken a shift—a shift in bathroom routine, a shift in how things "should" be done, a shift in company routine, a shift in how things "should" be done, a shift in company culture and customer service standards. We're a company of fast-paced rule-breakers on a mission to find new paths to personal freedom. Our brand redefines how the world thinks—and talks— about taboos. Ignoring the status quo, our gutsy marketing and product innovations have won us many badass awards, including an Edison Award, Funniest Viral Video of the Year, and more. In a world full of fules, playing it safe, and "that can't be done," Poo~Pourri doesn't subscribe to that crap. We dream differently. Want to come play with us? Keep reading...
Are you the one?
Were you the kid with a lemonade stand who had a full-blown sales strategy and campaign behind it? Do you wonder why people say, “the sky’s the limit” when there are other galaxies? Do you dream up the impossible and actually pull it off? Are inspiration and engagement just natural? Is positivity your only go-to drink? Do you believe the good guy always wins? Do you believe in the story that the small guys can and do win? Are you an extroverted and engaging yet sufficiently detail-oriented collaborator? Are you creative and resourceful? Do you value authenticity and self-development? Do you know how to play and have fun in our fast-paced, gutsy culture? If SO, we want YOU on our team!
As VP of Growth you’ll hit the ground running, already with extensive experience successfully selling just about anything and especially consumer packaged goods (CPG) with a specialty in personal care products through wholesale and retail, across all channels: mass retailers, shopping channels, department stores, specialty stores, catalog houses, drug stores, grocery stores, and boutiques (you know how to sell anywhere and everywhere).
- Build incredible brands and deliver seemingly impossible results.
- Create and grow relationships with buyers, reps and retailers to obtain the perfect home for our award-winning products on their shelves.
- Use a hands-on, roll up your sleeves approach to inspire, motivate, train, manage and delegate to our national sales team plus collaborate with our international team.
- Determine the company’s sales strategy, including distribution, pricing, promotion, merchandising, category expansion, and category management/validation that you see fit for growing the brand into iconic status.
- Create and be accountable for the budget and forecast, negotiate contracts, and plan and run tradeshows.
- Work in partnership with our team to create and improve processes (because you not only sell, you also do what it takes to deliver).
- Play the key “connector” role between Poo and retailers to ensure our strategies remain aligned at the highest levels and continue to drive disproportionate growth for each other.
- Lead the execution of specific sales and marketing initiatives.
- Play a key role in S&OP (sales and operations planning) process; ensure total clarity on forecast and plans that will materially affect the company’s operating plan.
- Time management (because time is money and more money means more office snacks)
- Willing to put your noggin together with others and collaborate
- Creative and doesn't even believe in a "box"
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Adaptable to fast-changing demands—at Poo HQ the only constant is change
- Customer focused (they're the only reason any of us have a job, after all)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Customer Focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Office —Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
YOU RE NOT A FIT FOR POO IF YOU:
- Think golf and drinks close our kind of deals
- Feel the need to schmooze buyers (our product rocks and everyone needs it; end of the story)
- Thrive in a corporate, structured environment
Able to stand up to 25% of the day
Able to climb stairs
Able to work at a very fast pace for a long periods of time
Ability to travel up to 25%, or as needed
Creative, high-energy work environment—sitting still is hard for us
Award-winning marketing and kickass products
Employee discounts on products (you'll never have to smell your poop again...like ever)
Competitive pay and benefits
Healthy snacks available for when your stomach starts rumblin'
Bottomless lattes and sparkling water—if you aren't obsessed with Topo Chico yet, you will be!
Massage chair and relaxation room, for when you need a breather...and of course endless Poo jokes!
VP International Sales
About the Poosition:
PooPourri is looking for a VP International Sales to keep pace with our international growth and opportunities. In this role, you will manage agents/distributors across 25+ global markets, our direct to retail business in Canada, UK and Europe, andmanage our direct to consumer e-commerce channel. Based at our Dallas, TX headquarters, this role will also manage a small international team and report to the President.
The Vice President, International Sales is responsible for the overall leadership and direction of US export sales teams, the development of and execution of the export sales strategy, and international sales growth of the PooPourri brand.
The ideal candidate is a team player with a "hands on" approach to the management of the business and have vast experience in global CPG sales, marketing and operations across Canada, LATAM, EMEA and APAC regions. This position requires a solution based thinker that can react quickly, but with due consideration to sales opportunities or to solve customer needs. The candidate will be expected to spend 30% their time in the international markets.
- 10+ years actively selling, marketing and building CPG brands across key global regions
- Experience leading international teams
- Ability to create global business plans, establish and deliver global sales targets
- Has strong experience creating go-to-market strategies for CPG brands using a variety of different supply chain models e.g. distributor, agent, direct to retail and direct to consumer.
- Strong global sales account experience with leading mass market grocers, drug chains, perfumeries, home specialty stores across the globe.
- Hands-on mass retail business experience in CPG industry, preferably within beauty, houshold or personal care categories
- Direct sales account experience with leading retailers in Canada and the UK, for example, Loblaw, London Drugs, OWFG, Indigo, Sainsburys, Tesco, ASDA-Walmart
- Has experience working with other international departments e.g. creative marketing, operations, supply chain and forecasting
- Financially and commercial astute to deliver strong P&L results to the company
- Culturally developed with the ability to adapt to local markets
- Has worked with marketing agencies, PR firms, retailer marketing teams (B2B), and has a good understanding of social media and how to take a brand to market internationally
- Experience within the professional janitorial/cleaning sector would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience with 3PL logistic companies and supply chain management would be beneficial but not essential
- This position is not remote. Candidates must be Dallas based or open to relocation. This is non-negotiable.
Executive Assistant to the President
In 2007, Suzy Bátiz created Poo~Pourri—a natural, effective solution to a universal problem: sh*t happens, and it stinks. Since then, Poo~Pourri has rapidly grown to become way more than just an odor eliminating product. Poo~Pourri has taken a shift—a shift in bathroom routine, a shift in how things "should" be done, a shift in company culture and customer service standards. We're a company of fast-paced rule-breakers on a mission to find new paths to personal freedom. Our brand redefines how the world thinks—and talks— about taboos. Ignoring the status quo, our gutsy marketing and product innovations have won us many badass awards, including an Edison Award, Funniest Viral Video of the Year, and more. In a word full of rules, playing it safe, and "that can't be done," Poo~Pourri doesn't subscribe to that crap. We dream differently. Want to come play with us? Keep reading...
About the Poosition
The Executive Assistant (EA) to the President is responsible for a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities that are ever-evolving and can change quickly with little notice. The EA will provide administrative support and assistance to a creative, energetic and successful leader who is big on vision, passion and action, and needs an excellent right-hand person to work the details, organize, coordinate, and help manage the magic happening here. We are looking for a strong self-starter that enjoys helping to facilitate the speed of retail!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and maitain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interaact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels in all departments
- Interact with external clients
- Co-ordinate project-based work
- Review operating practices and implement improvement where necessary
Education and Experience
At least 7 years' experience providing support at a high level
Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
Expert level of knowledge with Outlook emails and calendar invites
Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
Bachelor's degree an advantage
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Clear, articulate communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Good judgment and decision-making ability
- Team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
THE 6 PILLARS OF POO~POURRI THAT CANDIDATES MUST ALIGN WITH:
Attention to Detail/Excellent Sensorial Attunement
Expansive and Playful
Intentional (believes that miracles can happen and creates them)
Sr. Director of Marketing
About the Poosition
People say you should think outside the box. We reply, "what box?" POO~POURRI has an award-winning marketing team and we are looking for our fearless leader; a progressive, rock star rebel that just so happens ot be a marketing guru —a bonafide badass. Can you work in a room full of BIG THINKERS & put that creativity into ACTION???
The ideal candidate is excited to manage the greatest marketing team in our industry.
He/She is the master strategizer and executor
"The right candidate is a "follow through enforcer" that loves to push projects to the finish line on time and on budget."
This person strikes the right balance between being detail-oriented enough to manage a small scrappy budget (well, scrappy compared to the big guys) with being strategic enough to ensure the POO-POURRI brand gains world dominance in bathroom odor control.
We believe in supersonic speed growth. You must be able to think fast on your feet at 200 miles an hour...while spinning 10 plates...AND while managing a whole team of plate spinners (think circus act).
This person can inspire and lead a team of passionate creatives to do great things (if a shrine isn't built for you in the first year, then we have an issue).
This person is wildly intuitive—can you sense a bad move a mile away? Intuition is a sense we cherish and honor—we've got guts and know how to listen to them!
Oh, and we are super into self-development. If you're not doing this because you are totally jazzed about marketing, then you're not a fit and not in the right career. LEave now and find what lights you up...fast (the clock is ticking).
We believe in and create miracles every day. Positivity needs to be your go-to morning drink.
This person oversees the performance and management of primary channels, including online marketing, email, print & direct, social media, affiliates, partnerships & events, SEO, PR and content. The successful candidate will bring a combination of organizational management and disciplined leadership, strategic guidance, and build out to all POO~POURRI marketing channels.
This position will be responsible for the following:
Leads the integrated marketing planning process, setting the strategy, and driving teams to execution.
- Drives the development and execution of advertising programs nationwide across several mediums (internet, TV, print, etc.)
- Heads research initiatives to understand brand resonance, consumer segmentation, and product definition/use cases.
- Defines budget and dependencies as part of the integrated marketing process, while managing media and research budgets.
- Increases core brand equity measures such as brand awareness, preference, and purchase across all prospective markets.
- Establishes marketing ROI / KPIs and increases metrics yearly.
- Provides stimulus for innovative solutions to business and media issues.
- Actively participates in a new business planning and related presentations.
- Delivers weekly and monthly product updates and business analysis to management.
- Tracks, analyzes, and interprets the competitive landscape for sustainable brand advantage.
- Collaborates with product teams/business units to define and consistently position best branding.
- Coordinates other business units such as sales, marketing, finance, etc. around common strategies in supporting and improving branding initiatives
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs product research and development.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field
- 5-7 years of Marketing management experience, creative agency experience a plus
- Successful track record in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment including channel, print, digital, retail, social, etc.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, project management software experience a plus but not required
- Ability to function well in a high-volume, fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Budget management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented but able to move fast (think cheetah)
- Adaptable to fast-changing demands
Ability to climb stairs
Ability to travel 10%
Ability to work on a computer for long periods of time
National Account Manager (Remote)
**Must be based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area**
In 2007, Suzy Bátiz created Poo~Pourri—a natural, effective solution to a universal problem: sh*t happens, and it stinks. Since then, Poo~Pourri has rapidly grown to become way more than just an odor eliminating product. Poo~Pourri has taken a shift—a shift in bathroom routine, a shift in how things "should" be done, a shift in company culture and customer service standards. We're a company of fast-paced rule-breakers on a mission to find new paths to personal freedom. Our brand redefines how the world thinks—and talks—about taboos. Ignoring the status quo, our gutsy marketing and product innovations have won us many badass awards, including an Edison Award, Funniest Viral Video of the Year, and more. In a world full of rules, playing it safe, and "that can't be done," Poo~Pourri doesn't subscribe to that crap. We dream differently. Want to come play with us? Keep reading...
About the poosition
The National Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth of PooPourri's proprietary products into mass & drug retail accounts throughout the USA. The National Account Manager's main focus will be to increase distribution while developing exceptionally strong customer relationships. The National Account Manager will directly manage specific accounts in the drug & mass channels and contribute to the overall sales team strategy. They will represent the company at trade shows, industry events as well as sales calls and meetings.
- Achieve and exceed aggressive sales goals
- Present new items to accounts along with well-designed support programs
- Develop strong relationships with buyers
- Drive the growth of new product lines
- Maintain sales forecasts by account
- Participate in trade shows on behalf of the company as needed
- Manage brokers when required
- Travel required for sales presentations
Must have the desire to learn, grow, and adapt to on-going change while driving every aspect of the business in a small company with high standards for branding and growth.
- 4-6 years of sales experience in the consumer products industryor a related industry in an established consumer products company (Broker Management experience is required).
- Ideal candidates will have held a regional or national sales position successfully selling consumer/branded products (preferably in personal care, fragrance, health, beauty and/or cosmetics and have current trade channel contacts.)
- Experience working with national retailers in relevant channels, including food, drug, mass, and specialty. Must have experience with Target, Walgreens and CVS.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Ability to adapt to change and to operate effectively in ambiguous situations.
Self-starter w/emphasis on creativity, but parnered with solid analytical and problem solving skills.
Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including superior collaboration and negotiation.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study
**Must be based in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area**