No products in the cart.
Join the Poo Crew!
Poo~Pourri Job Listings
Key Account Manager
As Key Account Manager, you will manage and grow existing Key Accounts (Mid-Tier) and Generate New Business.
- ... work closely with product development.
- ... promote and enforce brand awareness and standards with our accounts.
- ... are a Project Manager and thrive on organziation.
- ... grow the accounts and maximize the potential of existing distribution channels.
- ... are a core member of our energetic, clever, super collaborative team.
- ... are a self-starter, put a high value on customer service, and have exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- ... are a creative problem solver.
- ... have an eye for trends.
Director of eCommerce
As Director of eCommerce, you will lead the Digital Marketing initiatives of the Digital Marketing Team. The collective work of this team translates into increased sales.
You are defined as ...
- highly organized
- a creative problem solver
- a "big picture" thinker
You MUST HAVE experience in:
- email campaign deployment
- project management
- competitive analysis & marketing strategy
- 5+ years as eCommerce Manager or Director
Sr. Digital Designer/Digital Art Director
- 3-5+ years of professional graphic design experience. Strong interactive/digital background is required.
- Bachelors or accredited degree in design, visual communication or related field.
- Prior agency side design experience is highly preferred (Digital, Brand, Advertising)
- Portfolio with strong sense of layout design, visual hierarchy, use of color and typography across digital platforms (web, social, email)
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Prezi – bad ass status
- Adobe Premiere, After Effects – Nice to have
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint – basic understanding
- Basic coding, HTML, video editing knowledge – a plus
- Experience with creative properly formatted web content and animated gifs
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (the sh*t you’ll own)
- Collaborates with VP of Creative, Art Director and Designers to create digital design solutions that support the brand in the digital space
- Designing various designs for landing pages, email campaigns, retargeting ads, social media content and website graphics once creative direction has been determined
- Designing dynamic Marketing Presentations with Prezi to assist with sales goals
- Ability to transfer brand look and initiatives to the digital space
- Photo retouching and enhancements on product photography
- Understanding of current digital design trends
- Ensuring the integrity and consistency of the brand through brand standards
- Collaborating and brainstorming in a creative team environment
- Evolving as the company grows and the position responsibilities increase
- A passion for detail and forward-thinking creative solutions
- Ability to work in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Confidence to independently create ideas as well as work together in a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- A go-getter attitude and the ability to roll with the punches
- Creative and Energetic Environment
- Innovative and Award-Winning Marketing & Products
- Bottomless Lattes – no really!
- Casual Work Environment – flush yeah!
- Access to massage chair and relaxation room any time of the day!
- Matching 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation – woohoo!
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- … and of course endless poo jokes!
Interested in being a part of the award-winning marketing and creative team at Poo~Pourri? Send us your resume and portfolio (under 10mb) to email@example.com
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy and plan sufficient inventory level to support forecast and demand.
- Work with Product Planning Manager to plan and prepare production schedules for each supplier based on forecast and demand
- Monitor inventory levels and maintain a comfortable min/max level at each warehouse location
- Coordinate with buyers to expedite material from suppliers as required
- Daily communication with Buyer on open PO’s regarding component level
- Oversee cycle counts at each warehouse on a weekly basis, an annual onsite physical inventory at the end of the year
- Investigate inventory discrepancies to determine root cause and implement process to prevent from reoccurring
- Create monthly inventory report for management
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in Product Planning and Inventory Control
- Proficient user of Excel (Pivot tables, charts, creating formulas and, trend analysis)
- Strong team player with a positive outlook and the ability to communicate effectively with all departments as needed
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems, Netsuite is a plus
- Proven record of success
- Olympian Attitude for Success
Culture Coordinator/HR Generalist
You are more than an HR Generalist ... you are a Culture Coordinator
- You are an HR Generalist by definition
- You are a Culture Creating Genius by design
- You know how to play by the rules but honor those who color outside of the lines
- You seek to cultivate and preserve the Weird and Eccentric Culture of Poo~Pourri
International Business Intern
We are seeking a student who is working towards a bachelor's degree in Global/International Business. As an International Business Intern, you will assist the International Sales team with marketing, sales, and global business to determine needs and wants of international markets.
You Are Defined As:
- highly organized
- a creative problem solver
- eager to learn
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- high interest or experience in international travel
- interest in consumer brands
- interest in the needs & wants of international markets
- multilingual a huge plus!
Consumer Brands, International Markets, International Commerce, Bilingual a plus!
QUALITY RECORDING TIPS:
- connect to an ethernet for a stable connection
- disable multiple users on a home connection will create more band-width
- mobile apps are good for record a higher quality video. Depending on the device used, Android or Apple, the quality of the video is likely much better than what most computers would capture.
Check out our new Music Video